Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year, A New Change

Dear Friends,

     I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful, blessing-filled New Year! I hope you all have some great plans, a great evening, a great year.

     The New Year is marked by most of us making New Year's Resolutions. I, like many others, tend to want to make about 1500 and seldom keep many of them. I think this year I will make a list of all the ones I'd like to make and narrow it down.

     But, apart from Resolutions, the New Year can bring some positive changes that are not necessarily "resolutions." With that, I'd like to announce a revision of my blog. I will now be hosting it through WordPress, which I believe has more beneficial features than blogger.com for me at this time.

     You will still find me at www.SaraFachetti.com, however, what this means for you is that if you are currently following my blog through Google, you will have to resubscribe on my new website. The easiest way to do it is through the email subscription option, on the top righthand side of the site. I will be looking for other options as well to make it as easy as pie!

     I have truly enjoyed sharing my life, my thoughts, and my lessons with you over the course of this year. Many of you have followed me the entire length of this year-long journey which has included many joys and miracles, though some hard days too. All in all, it has been a record breaking year, and I truly thank every single person who has followed me and supported me on this ride. Thank you to every single person who has sent me encouraging feedback about my posts. I am beyond touched and grateful that my words have impacted you in some way - that is one of the greatest gifts to me and always my goal when I write.

      I truly hope you will continue to walk with me on this journey, which will continue to be record-breaking this year, as I launch my business, Ink Box, LLC.

      I hope this year has been just as good to you, and I would love to hear about it! Feel free to continue sending feedback. I love reading your comments and emails!

      A Happy New Year to you and yours! I love you guys :)

      Don't forget to visit me at the same address, www.SaraFachetti.com, starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment