Sunday, July 25, 2010

THE BIG WEEK!!!

This is it guys - THE BIG WEEK!!!!

This is the week leading up to Heaven Fest - the Christian music fest I have been working for all summer long as an intern and retail director. I am so grateful for those roles and have been loving every minute of it.

This week is going to be crazy!! A festival of this size requires an entire week to set up and a week to tear down... so this is set up week. We do all kinds of crazy things, from counting T-shirts to hammering fence posts... there's no limit!

I am going to be working around the clock, and because the site and the HF offices are about an hour away from me, I am staying with one of my supervisors and her fam for the week. On a side note, I just love this woman - SO thankful that God put her in my life, she's so awesome. I have been spending the day preparing all my clothes for the week, preparing my food for the week, sending out last minute emails... the works!!!

If you think of me, please pray for me and all the HF leadership - we need lots of grace, patience, energy and positive attitudes this week! And please pray that God will be glorified and the 35,000 attendees we are expecting and hoping for are all ministered to!

I'm so grateful for the love and support from all of you that have gotten me through this season, this summer, and my time with HF! Can't wait to see what God does this week and on the big day. It is going to be so fun! This is a one of a kind experience, and the chance to be a part of the inside workings of it is a privilege and an honor. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the future :)

"My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!"

No comments:

Post a Comment