Friday, January 29, 2010

A Long-Awaited Day

Today is a good day. It is the day before I make my long-awaited and
meaningful return to Colorado - the one place in the world that means
more to me than any other. For reasons beyond explanation, living in
CO was my biggest desire since high school. It took me until age 24 to
get there. But I think returning to it after having achieved my dream,
leaving, and finding myself in the miserable situation that I was in,
makes the second time far more meaningful to me. It's not unlike
reuniting with a person you love deeply but have been separated from
for 9 long months. And this time, instead of establishing my life in
CO, I am returning to familiarity and people and places that I know
and love, and love me too. I'm returning to a place I know I will be
safe and cared for. I couldn't ask for anything more. My heart has
ached and cried for it all the while I've been away. Tomorrow is a
significant day for me, and I couldn't be more thankful. And that
makes today, filled with anticipation and preparation, a really good
day too:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I have sold my layouts as packages in the past but haven't so much lately....all my time is taken up teaching at a local store! Keep checking back thouh you never know! Thanks again!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete