Thursday, January 28, 2010

Technologically Advanced and Hooked Up

Hey Guys! To All My Faithful Family and Friends,

Many of you know that my heart is to love and help/serve others. Part of my heart for doing that is through sharing the life lessons I have learned through this blog. Therefore, I would really like to spread the word and garner more followers of my blog for that purpose. It would really flatter me if you would, if you are a fellow Twitter member (or interested in becoming one), tweet about my posts. All you have to do is either click on the symbol, which will take you to a post where you can click to "tweet" the link to my blog, or include the link to my blog in your own tweet straight from Twitter, and Tweetmeme will keep track of how many people tweet about my blog. Much love and many thanks in advance! And, if you have a blog, you can add that button to your blog using the TweetMeMe button (http://help.tweetmeme.com/2009/04/06/tweetmeme-button/), and I will gladly do the same for you! As well as linking to your blog from my own.

Much love,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment