Monday, February 15, 2010

To Sum It All In Words...

It's been a while since I wrote my last post, and I've known that my heart needed me to write another one. I've had so much happen in these past two weeks. They have been full and happy, but also a roller coaster that I've somehow managed to stay on without going crazy...which is kind of shocking to me, really.

The past two weeks have included:

- becoming immediately bonded with my sister Laura and effortlessly resuming my close sisterhood with Lonni.
- Jumping feet first into a close-knit church family and adopting them as my own (and vice versa).
- Having two interviews for a job that I so very much wanted, and then got (praise Jesus)
- Considering and preparing my heart for the task of patiently waiting for God to do a work in my husband (instead of divorcing him)
- Making new friends
- Reuniting with old ones
- Serving my sisters and church family
- Closing the door on a romantic relationship with another pursuer
- Getting in a big fight with my biological sister, which has left us not speaking (my choice)
- Going through multiple ordeals with my future ex-husband - him buying a Mercedes without telling me, going to a strip club, and then God's clear answer that I am actually Biblically free to divorce him - finding out he cheated on me by soliciting women for sex on Criagslist - followed by him jeopardizing me by emptying our joint bank account and then lying about it, and finally, denying the cheating. Of course.
- welcoming a romantic pursuer of my sister Laura into the mix
- two Valentine's day parties
- Girl's night
- Sister celebration breakfast
- Officially being nicknamed "Aunt Sara" for the first time ever :)
- Losing the key to my car and having to have my car towed and sitting at the dealership for 4 days.

Seriously, I don't even know how I stayed afloat in the midst of all that, lol. All I know is that the good outweighed the bad, and my relationship with God has just continued to grow exponentially stronger and closer in the midst of it all, and that's gotta be what kept me from stressing out the max and breaking down. I had constant Godly support.

I don't even feel like I can process all of this like I usually do! It just makes my head spin and makes me tired.

All I know is that right now, I don't want to change a thing about where I am. I want to relish every minute with my sisters, church family, and Jesus, and continue growing closer to them. I want to stabilize. And it's going to be a long, long time before I'm ready for a romantic relationship.

And that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment